skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
a study in visual literacy.
by kevin goldfarb
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Rough Cut of Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwKoJ5sRuC4&feature=youtu.be
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(21)
▼
April
(9)
Final Project
Visual Literacy Statement
Gizmodo Shooting Challenge
Hirshhorn Tweet
Short Video - Jilted (Shot Descriptions)
Short Video - Jilted
Short Video Script
Rough Cut of Video
Memento
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
About Me
Kevin
A sophomore at American University double majoring in Political Science and Film & Media Arts. Also a die-hard Newcastle United fan.
View my complete profile
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
My Blog List
Page Visits
Popular Posts
Advertisement Analysis
The ad I chose to use was one for Crystal Cruises. This advertisement really caught my eye for several important reasons. The first of which...
10 of My Own
I was having trouble putting them all onto a blog post, so I made a Flickr set instead. Flickr Set
Anaylsis of My Own Photograph
Out of my own set of ten pictures, I had to choose one to analyze. The one I chose was taken at the National Gallery of Art, and is ...
Film Comparison
The two films I chose to watch for this assignment were the Artist and the Rink, which is a Charlie Chaplin film. These movies come from two...
Hirshhorn Tweet
While we were at the Hirshhorn, I took an instagram and the official Hirshhorn twitter retweeted it!
Pulitzer Prize Photo Analysis
The piece I chose to analyze was a photograph by Carol Guzy, who in 2000 visited an Albanian refugee camp. One of the most impor...
Business Card
Here is the business card design:
Photo Essay Powerpoint
Film Idea
Our group's idea involves following the journey and adventure of a ball simply rolling around various areas nearby campus and filming va...
Gizmodo Shooting Challenge
Gizmodo has shooting challenges for photographers that they post on their website, and the most recent one was black and white. I had taken ...
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(21)
▼
April
(9)
Final Project
Visual Literacy Statement
Gizmodo Shooting Challenge
Hirshhorn Tweet
Short Video - Jilted (Shot Descriptions)
Short Video - Jilted
Short Video Script
Rough Cut of Video
Memento
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
Blogroll
About
Blogger news
Home
Blogroll
Blogger templates
Popular Posts
Short Video - Jilted (Shot Descriptions)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xKt6y4Wc4&feature=youtu.be
Pulitzer Prize Photo Analysis
The piece I chose to analyze was a photograph by Carol Guzy, who in 2000 visited an Albanian refugee camp. One of the most impor...
Short Story: Memento
I read the short story Memento Mori by Jonathan Nolan. I came up with five visual elements to emphasize if I was directin...
Memento
I found that on the whole the movie really did not emphasize the elements I found important in the short story. The story was constrained b...
10 of My Own
I was having trouble putting them all onto a blog post, so I made a Flickr set instead. Flickr Set
Film Idea
Our group's idea involves following the journey and adventure of a ball simply rolling around various areas nearby campus and filming va...
Photo Essay Powerpoint
Resume
Hirshhorn Tweet
While we were at the Hirshhorn, I took an instagram and the official Hirshhorn twitter retweeted it!
Gizmodo Shooting Challenge
Gizmodo has shooting challenges for photographers that they post on their website, and the most recent one was black and white. I had taken ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment